Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking to appoint a talented and professional Client Manager, for this leading Solar PV company; to further build upon their impressive O&M team. Based in Bath, the Client Manager will be responsible for proactively maintaining and developing business relationships with O&M clients.
- Understand and demonstrate the value of service provided by the clients O&M provision.
- Act as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters, by building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships, proactively meeting and speaking with clients on a regular basis.
- Ensure clients requirements are being met and that Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are being fulfilled by establishing, and integrating, processes to monitor, significantly increase profitability and continually improve efficiency.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions per clients’ needs and objectives;
- Then clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- By monitoring clients’ requirements and developing new business opportunities with existing clients, the ideal candidate will also develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors; both internally and externally.
- Furthermore, they will work in conjunction with O&M Senior Management team to identify and grow opportunities.
- Forecast and track key performance indicators, to allow the effective preparation of reports and client packs.
- Working closely with the Monitoring team to analyse performance trends and identify ways to enhance performance.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Travel, potentially internationally on occasions to meet with clients.
- Technical expertise and experience of working on/with Solar PV is essential: the idyllic candidate will possess engineering- ideally electrical- experience in relation to either Domestic, Commercial, Industrial or Utility Scale, PV projects.
- Knowledge of the O&M Services of Solar farms is desirable.
- High level of understanding of contracts and service level agreements.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive level.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Experience of conflict resolution, dealing with client complaints.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Taking a proactive and enthusiastic approach towards resolving customer enquiries and improving processes.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities Demonstrating real enthusiasm for interactions with customers’
- 'Can-do' attitude and a willingness to engage in new directions, adaptable and flexible
- Clean Driving Licence