Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Head of Quality and Continuous Improvement for a leading Waste management organization.
This is a new position created within the company that has been created where you will be responsible for Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement across the entire business, UK wide.
You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with legislative, statutory, financial and company requirements, constantly seeking to improve quality and processes to result in “best in class” quality of products and services delivered by the company.
Your remit will span across all technical, operational, engineering, projects and commercial aspects of the Quality Assurance process. This involves providing direction for all Quality Assurance across the business, establishing the processes and framework for ensuring these standards are met and exceeded.
- Degree qualified within a relevant subject
- A certified Quality Auditor
- An ISO 9001 and 14001 Lead Assessor
- Proven experience of leading and managing quality assurance and control activities within complex industrial process businesses, manufacturing or production based businesses, pharmaceutical, power generation, oil & gas, or experience gained within similar complex and process driven, highly regulated environments
- Experience in both Construction and Engineering quality activities
- Working knowledge of Kaisen approach to continuous improvement
- Knowledge of ISO systems, Six Sigma methodology and CDM regulations
- Highly credible and articulate with strong leadership and motivational skills at the highest levels
- Ability to think and act strategically in short, medium and long-term horizons
- Ability to balance conflicting business priorities and manage critical business issues think laterally and tackle new areas of business risk and opportunity
- Resilient and tenacious, able to work under pressure and to get things done