Great Recruitment Solutions are working with a global leader in Clean-tech Power Generation. Our Client is seeking an experienced and highly competent Process Engineering professional to join an accomplished Engineering Team and work on the design and development of challenging and complex thermal power generation, incineration and Energy from Waste projects.
- Designing, managing and maintaining heavy processing plants
- Working closely and confidently with customers to develop project scopes and estimations
- Development of process flows and piping and instrumentation diagrams.
- Defining project parameters, producing process documentation and verifying process calculations
- Specification and selection of equipment, piping, plant and third party packages
- Identification of key components and process requirements
- Preparation of packages for the tender process and bid analysis
- Working with and influencing technology service providers, partners, and suppliers to delight your client
- An experienced Process Engineer with a relevant Engineering degree qualification and Chartered Engineer status
- A background of working on complex process plants, thermal power generation plants, Energy from Waste plants or similar
- Well versed with combustion process
- Can produce mass balances, P&ID, PFD, hand calculations and possess other relevant experience in relation to the role
- Familiarity with ASPEN or other modelling software will be advantageous